PDA

View Full Version : Imnew

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tulipgreen
Wed, Jul-20-05, 07:25
I accidently stumbled on this site this morning(there are no accidents) and have been hoping to find someplace to chart my progress down instead of up. I've been in Overeaters anonymous and Food addicts anonymous for total 21 years and have had good times and bad ones. OA is too wish washy now and FA is to strict ( and the food paln gives me awful and embarrasing flatulance). I'm striking out on my own, but not alone. I may have to go on a diet at times the rest of my life, but that is what they do in the program too. They cut back because they have gotten sloppy with their abstinence. I hope to get off of all sugar and flour products. Sugar, sweets seem to be the problem at the moment. The real problem seems to be me. My life has changed tremendously in the last 7 months and I have taken comfort in food. There is always a positive intention in everything. TG :)

J.K.
Wed, Jul-20-05, 09:11
(there are no accidents)

I'm a believer in that too.. :lol:

Welcome to the forums, Tulip. And best of luck! :thup:

MissScruff
Wed, Jul-20-05, 09:15
Welcome and good luck! You can make this work!

Naledi
Thu, Jul-21-05, 04:06
Hi Tulip, :wave:

Welcome to the forum. I think putting tight dietary restrictions on yourself can make you even more prone to overeating or stress-related eating. Instead of focusing on diet as a temporary solution, consider it a permanent lifestyle change. And you will really see the difference by the way you look at it. Anyway wishin you good Luck and great success!! :thup:

SLMDezi
Thu, Jul-28-05, 08:22
Hi,

I just wanted to drop by and welcome you to the forum...this is a great place for support and information...Best of luck on your journey to a new you!!

take care :wave: