PDA

View Full Version : just thinking

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SuperDave
Sun, Nov-18-01, 18:38
i started the low-carb 84 days ago and have lost 46 lbs. i would have lost more, but i go out occassionally. i can thank my partner for making such great vegetable dishes and lots of meat! we buy that artificial whipped cream and have strawberries almost every night. caffiene-free diet coke and the whipped cream seem to control my cravings. but anyway, i'm glad to be here....cheers :thup:

itsjoyful
Sun, Nov-18-01, 18:59
wow! :cheer: what an inspiration you are to so many, oh, and a big welcome!! :wave: hope to hear a lot from you and your journey!
brenda

Natrushka
Sun, Nov-18-01, 19:35
WTG Dave! 46 lbs is great, and I bet you feel so much better now. LCing has done wonders around my home for our energy level and overall good humour :)

Glad to have you with us and I hope to read more

Nat.

P.S. Have you tried 'real whipped cream'? It really blows everything else away.

KASSY
Sun, Nov-18-01, 23:41
46 lbs. that is great- that is how much my daughter weighs- Imagine that- you lost a whole child!
Congratulations- I can't wait to see that day-

Good luck !

SuperDave
Thu, Nov-22-01, 15:35
I didn't mention that since I've been on this diet my rhuematoid arthritis has greatly improved, and not just from the wieght loss. I also have diverticulosis, which has also greatly improved. This diet is a miracle worker for ailments of all sorts. Without the sugar highs and lows, my feelings and thinking are more balanced and stable. I don't know if this is related, but I'm getting better marks in school too!
cheers :thup: