PDA

View Full Version : Getting into the groove - feeling well.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

stacyfitz
Mon, Jul-18-05, 16:23
I have been enjoying the site for two weeks and wanted to say hello. I am currently doing a general low carb program (whole foods, lower fat, some cheese) and feeling curious about Atkins. So far I am down seven pounds (since beginning lower carb - I had lost about 20 pounds before that) and I feel very well and even. Enough energy and no craving madness. Very nice!

I feel grateful to have found this site and so much inspiration. Thanks!

JaneDough
Mon, Jul-18-05, 16:41
:wave:Thank you for joining us, Stacy! Ain't this place grand?

DaddioM
Wed, Jul-20-05, 16:17
WOOHOO.. welcome to the forum Stacy, and thanks for posting in my journal.. I answered you in there since you can't get PM's yet and you don't have a journal.

Mike

Stormie Me
Wed, Jul-20-05, 19:46
Hola!! Welcome to the forum! :cool: Congrats on the pounds gone!! Even better that you are feeling really good. How kewl is that?

SM :D

Naledi
Thu, Jul-21-05, 08:59
Hi There, :wave:

Welcome aboard. Compete against yourself. Take it step by step, slowly and steadily. Wish you good Luck and great success.

SLMDezi
Thu, Jul-28-05, 08:20
Hi,

I just wanted to drop by and welcome you to the forum...this is a great place for support and information...Best of luck on your journey to a new you!!

take care :wave: