PDA

View Full Version : Just getting started

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

caddalis
Sat, Jul-16-05, 21:23
Hello all,

Wanted to start off by saying hello to everyone. Please understand I "will" be reaching out, asking questions, etc. I am dedicated to becoming healthy once again, but am weak. :yum: I love food. "Pasta" So please help me stay focused.

leslieam
Sat, Jul-16-05, 21:35
Hi Randy and welcome! :wave: The first week or so is the hardest (at least it was for me). The cravings I experienced were incredible! But it passed, and now when I cook pasta for my children and hubby, the smell of it makes my stomach flip-flop.

You will find tremendous support on this site. Good luck on your new WOE! :)

juelz4u
Sat, Jul-16-05, 21:44
Randy~
Pasta is or was a 'thing' for me too...but now I've found spaghetii squash.....you can too!! This site is great! Just post and you'll get lots of info. Just listen and do what works for you!!!
Best of luck to you!!
Jul

caddalis
Sun, Jul-17-05, 05:24
Thank yall very much for the encouragement. I will need it along the way. How about exercise? What type of excercise do yall do and how often? I work at a "sit down" job and get virtually "no" excercise naturally. I have ordered one of those Tony Little Gazelles. Trying to go for low impact equipement since I have back, knee, and ankle problems. Anybody use one of those?