PDA

View Full Version : Links to Journals

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Marlaine
Sat, Nov-17-01, 20:22
Hi there Wa'il,

I would really like to have a link to member's journals from their posts. Along with all of the other links at the bottom of each post, along with profile and all of the others.

Thanks for considering it.
Marlaine

P.S. I really love what you have created here! It's a wonderful community to feel part of. Thanks.

tamarian
Sat, Nov-17-01, 20:39
Hi Marlaine,

This sounds like a challanging idea! Therefore, I shall do it. :)

Wa'il

tamarian
Fri, Feb-15-02, 17:20
I finally got to this request. :)

To add a link to your journal, simply click on "Profile" icon, and then "Edit Profile". No need to change anything, just click submit.

If all goes well, a little journal icon will be added to all your posts, linking to your journal.

Wa'il

Marlaine
Fri, Feb-15-02, 19:32
Thanks Wa'il....

I went thru the step you said and my journal icon is visible now!

Marlaine

tamarian
Fri, Feb-15-02, 19:58
Actually, I didn't want to wait, so I did them all. :)

Not by hand though.

Wa'il

otenn
Mon, Feb-18-02, 15:17
Hey all.

This is a great idea. I feel like my time is more limited these days and I never post outside the journal area any more because I don't have time to keep jumping from section to section. I like this, and I am more likely to participate in general sections when i can quickly link into someone's journal. Excellent idea!

Mari

tamarian
Mon, Feb-18-02, 15:41
New addition,

There's a daily script I added that runs in the evenings to add any new journals and create the link for new members who just started a journal.

Wa'il