PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

flyfshgurl
Sun, Jul-10-05, 01:07
Hello!!!! :lol:

My name is Heather and I have been low carbing for quite a while. I'm getting down to the last few pounds of my journey and I'm NOW having trouble. URGH!!!

The plain fact of the matter is that I'm really bored with my diet. I've been eating this way for a while, and now I'm starting to slip all the time. I need some simple receipes to keep me motivated to make it through these last twenty pounds of 100lb loss.

I will talk again soon, and hope to make some low carb friends here.

Heather :wave: :bhug:

leslieam
Sun, Jul-10-05, 10:22
Hi Heather, and welcome! :wave:

If you are bored with your food choices, you have found the place to add variety back in your diet. Check the recipes on this site - there are hundreds and hundreds of options! Sometimes, we just get sick of eggs but there are SO many options out there it's amazing!!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far! You have done incredible!

Pandora23
Sun, Jul-10-05, 13:39
Welcome!!! You will find tons of recipes in the kitchen forum, the atkins website also has tons of good ones.