PDA

View Full Version : New and Ready to Get Started

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sejames41
Tue, Jul-05-05, 11:15
8 years ago I followed an Atkins/Protein Power mix diet and it worked well, but without support, I couldn't keep it up. I hope to stay connected through the inevitable tough times and adopt low carb as my new life. I have tried so many different things.

I have been on an exercise plan for the past 6 months, and I feel much better; however, I have actually gained 5 pounds (gasp). I think that the missing component is controlling carb intake. I am a bit nervous about it, though, because when I last did low carb, I found myself getting anxious and irritable by the end of the day. Any helpful advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

mischa
Tue, Jul-05-05, 14:02
Hi and welcome to the Forum :wave:

I suggest you start a journal and list your daily food intake there..this way you get tons of suggestion how to improve or change things :) Journaling is also a good motivator :D

I wish you great success :wave: