PDA

View Full Version : hi!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

roguegirl
Mon, Jul-04-05, 09:45
i opened this account a while ago, but i'm just now getting around to updating, i work full time and am in school to be a radiologic technologist, so forgive me if i'm not prompt!
i'm going to be checking out the recipe section for some quick meal ideas, i don't have a lot of time to cook, anyone have any suggestions?
also, do most people just work out on their own, or go to a gym? i'm getting a membership to curves. i went with my mom and loved it!

JAnn
Mon, Jul-04-05, 16:27
Welcome to the boards. Easy cooking--anything in the microwave, bagged salad greens, tuna fish, boiled eggs or devilled eggs if you have the time). I know many don't approve but I use LC shakes when I don't have time to prepare anything--better than nothing and gets me through.

singlemom
Mon, Jul-04-05, 16:33
I am a single mom of two young kids (4 and 6). I work full time during the day and in the evenings and weekends I work on my small business. I also study through correspondance and beginning this fall will be going back to school full time. If anybody is busy, I am!! Luckily I like cooking and as long as I plan my meals I find I can fit it in. Sometimes I'll do up a big batch of something then freeze it in containers I can just take out of the fridge to defrost in the morning, then heat up before supper. I am also a Curves member, used to go most mornings but now I mostly use my treadmill and free weights and yoga/pilates videos at home, make it to the gym every so often, it's really a good workout, nothing wrong with joining!

Routemkr7
Tue, Jul-05-05, 07:15
Welcome to the forum :wave: