PDA

View Full Version : im brand new here....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

penn-karin
Thu, Jun-30-05, 20:00
Hello Everyone!
I just thought Id stop lurking and speak up. This looks like a very supportive group! So much fantastic information. I have found absolutely every answer to any question I had! Thank all of you for this forum.
After reading the book, I started Atkins on Monday of this week. Its Thursday and Im feeling pretty good. Bought some ketone strips today and ...oh yeeea...Im there! I am not the least bit hungry, and eating has become A CHORE! ha! I am eating 20 carbs per day...I spread my meals out so that Im eating 5 or 6 times a day...very little portions. I LOVE how Im not hungry!
Anyway, I look forward to becoming an active member here. Congratulations to all of you who have taken control of your lives. Each and every one of us deserves to look and feel the best we can!
karen

wammydoo
Thu, Jun-30-05, 20:39
welcome! :wave: This place is just great. there is so much support and information here.
So far you are doing great! amazing how much more energy you have and how you are not starving, like on a low fat plan!

KimNWI
Thu, Jun-30-05, 20:50
Just wanted to say welcome!! take a look around and I am sure you will find lots of great information and food ideas here!!!

KimNWI