PDA

View Full Version : Let the Low-Carb'ing Begin!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Sloane
Wed, Jun-29-05, 10:47
My friends call me Sloane, and you should too. I have great expectations and hopes with this diet. I tried it once before and did the induction period I had lost 16lbs in 2weeks I was very excited and happy. Then family came in to town. (will power disolved) I went off the diet and could never get back on and do it full heartedly. So here I am. Day 1 and very driven and motivated. I am looking forward to getting advice and support as well as giving it.

I am 29 yrs old and Female. Married with no kids (except our 2 cats Jack & Speck) Living in the big little city of Wichita, Ks. I am doing the SBD.

Okay.. I think I covered everything.

delta1sg
Wed, Jun-29-05, 11:18
Welcome!!

You will find alot of support on this site, And answers to any questions you may have. I have been LCing for two months, and would never have made it this far without all the help.