PDA

View Full Version : Imma New College Student

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

26inch
Mon, Jun-27-05, 12:51
I really want to drop my bad eating habits and abuse to my body...during the years ive been battling with things like bulimia and i have a good feeling about atkins i seem alot more confident in myself to control my weight and help myself...im 5'8 175 pounds and my goal weight is 145 pounds...I would really love the support :thup:

Samantha22
Mon, Jun-27-05, 19:51
Goodluck and welcome! This way of eating has been a god-send for me..and i hope the same for you..just remember..even when things get tough..its a longterm change/lifestyle....stick with it and you will see results!

Goodluck..and again...welcome to the forum!

Naledi
Tue, Jun-28-05, 01:37
Hi there,

Welcome aboard!! I know you will reach the goal if you are determined and stick to the WOE. If there is a will there is a way! So I wish you all the success in your journey of Low carbing. Good Luck!

Akasha
Tue, Jun-28-05, 11:17
Hi there, and welcome to the forum. Nice to meet another college student. I am a sophmore myself. :)