PDA

View Full Version : New to this site

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

fccdmr
Mon, Jun-27-05, 08:29
Hi Everyone... I'm new to this site.. I have been low carbing now, today will make it TWO weeks... Last year I was on the Low Carbing and fell off the wagon... I'm sticky to my goal - Is to do this for one year. Is there any one out there that has been doing the low carb diet for a year? What are the results? Pleasssssssssse let me know this will give me so much will power to stick to it.

Thank you....

Jiggerz
Mon, Jun-27-05, 09:06
Welcome to the forum:)
Happy 2 Weeks into Atkins!
I'll have a year in October, and you can see my results in the upper corner.
I'm curious as to why you're giving it a year, what'll you do after? I know that if I stopped Atkins today and went back to how I used to eat, I'd be back up to 200+ in no time.

Akasha
Mon, Jun-27-05, 10:28
I've been doing it for a year, but on and off. If I would have been as strict as I am being now, I could have been at my goal weight a long time ago. lol.

Welcome to the forum and site. You will love it here. :)

fccdmr
Mon, Jun-27-05, 10:36
I wanted to try the introduction for about six months not sure if this is health??? Once I complete my goal I will countine on the life style on atkins... Trust me I know once I get off of atkin I will easily be right back from were I was...