PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone do Callenetics?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ChattyKat
Wed, Nov-14-01, 10:22
I need some feedback on Callenetics. I gained three pounds and I'm pretty sure it's because I sort of slacked on the exercising.

Anyway, I was at the library yesterday and checked out a video called Callenetics. I took it home and tried it and it kicked by butt!!!!

Has any of you ever tried it? If so, what results does it bring? :agree:

DesertRose
Thu, Nov-15-01, 22:37
Hi ChattyKat, :wave:

I have the beginning Callenetics video. I've tried it in the past. It is amazing how it works. I still do the leg and arm stretch sometimes. Didn't stick with the whole program long enough to see results. I just know that the leg & arm stretch feels good after a long day.

:rose: DesertRose

essjay
Fri, Nov-16-01, 11:15
WOW this is amazing. I bought Callenetics over a year ago and never opened the video package. (the beginning and the am/pm workout). I picked it up yesterday and thought I'd give it a try. Great to hear this feedback!!! THANKS.

DesertRose
Sun, Nov-18-01, 00:16
Hi Essjay,

Did you try it yet? How did it feel!

:rose: Desertrose

happygina
Mon, Aug-01-05, 09:54
CALLENTICSCALLENETICS I do them daily.........I am looking for the DVD'S of the original one and any since then.......if anyone can help let me know but I weighed 130 (I know that is not much to some of you) but to me I felt and looked like a blimp at 5 foot 4 inches but callenetics got my older 55 year old body in shape and I keep weight around 115-112 and I seem to be able to eat just about anything........one thing I did is gave up red meats.......I might use the juice for a gravy over mashed potatoes or rice but I don't eat the meat - let's face it others in the family love red meats so I do cook them. I mainly eat chicken, turkey, seafood, fish and I eat alot of veggies.......I also JUICE with a small juicer........Whey protein drinks in the AM.......but only do this if you talk to your doctor......I KEEP MY DR. UP TO DATE with my daily routines but stick to what works for you.......EVERY BODY IS DIFFERENT AND REACTS DIFFERENT but for callenetics - best way to get a soft lean mean body of a lady - try it and LOVE YOUR BODY it truly does work.........I had two back surgeries in 1988 and Callenetics or ballet-type exercise is very good for NOT HURTING YOUR BACK or injury to other areas if you do them as they tell you............ :wave: