PDA

View Full Version : Back to Low-Carb, after four years away

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Ruby180
Fri, Jun-24-05, 00:54
I was a dedicated Atkinizer for two years and went from 160 to 130 pounds in the first year and maintained for another one.... then I lost it -- lost them, in fact, parents, partner, and I went into a binge head for a long time. Now, I am 174 pounds and ready to get bac on course. This time I am doing Protein Power, to give myself a bit of flexibility inthe short term, and also a strong sense of the medium term as well. My goal is to set smaller goals, more often. My first one is to get to 170 pounds by the end of next week.... I am starting my exericse plan tomorrow, by going to the gym for cardio.
I am going to look for a challenge on that board.
its great to be back!!!

AFwife
Fri, Jun-24-05, 01:30
Welcome back to getting a healthier you.

Sorry for your losses, hang in there.

Naledi
Fri, Jun-24-05, 06:46
Hi There :wave:

Welcome to the forum.

Good Luck and I wish you great success!!!!

tardon
Fri, Jun-24-05, 07:36
Hello and and goodluck, hope to see you around the forum. Heres to reaching your goal weight. I am sure you can answer a few questions for seeing you are an old hand at this Atkins stuff.

joni_jo
Fri, Jun-24-05, 07:39
I'm pretty much in the same boat, just started again got through day 2 hopefully day 3 will be easier lol. Good luck to reaching your mini goal nxt week :)