PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lushgushee
Thu, Jun-23-05, 06:36
I need help! :help:
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. But I'm too tired to do anything about it. :o
Does anyone have any words of wisdom.
:confused:
Thanks. Laurie :help:

Naledi
Thu, Jun-23-05, 07:26
Hi Laurie,

I was in the same situation. Sick and tired of being overweight. But after starting this woe I am so better and feel good about myself. Well first of all decide for yourself which diet is suitable for you. There many diets plans mentioned in this site. Go through them and see which one is good for you and manageable by you. And take it up from there. Take the first step and set your mind to the goal and get started!!!

I wish you great success.!!!

KimNWI
Thu, Jun-23-05, 09:23
I think you just have to arrive at that place in your head, sounds like your feeling it or you wouldn't have posted. Its that place thats says this is it, I have had enough of feeling like this and looking this way...I have to be successful.

I felt like you are describing but I told myself I have to at least give it a shot to see what it is all about. I went on induction and BOOM success finally!! after the first few days you will have more energy and after you see the scale moving it will inspire you to keep at it..

Come to the boards often for tips and support everyone is soo nice here!!!

Good Luck to you

KimNWI