PDA

View Full Version : I Am Sooooooo Stalled!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

delta1sg
Wed, Jun-22-05, 07:35
:daze: 3 weeks, up 2 pounds, down 2 pounds, what a stall. Tried upping the carbs, no go. I wonder if the splenda is doing it, I eat and drink alot of products with splenda. ANYWAYS... 23-26 JUN is the M/E stall-buster plan. I gotta break this stall, Im starting to lose my will power with no forward movement.

Anyone want to join me?

SOMETHING HAS GOT TO GIVE!!!!!!

delta1sg
Thu, Jun-23-05, 06:08
Starting today,,,, I worked out really hard yesterday,,, 30 min bike,,, 1 hour moderate to heavy weight lifting. Also, I drank tons of water,,, guess what,,, nothing, still 224.

Today is the first day of my stall-buster.

Breakfast
2 HB eggs
2 Sausage

Lunch
Hamburger
1 HB egg

and of course,,, tons more of water..

I will check in tomorrow,,

:wave:

sahala's
Thu, Jun-23-05, 06:30
Best of Luck! Please don't let the scale get you down--although saying that I know it's hard for me to take the same "advice." It sounds like you have everything under control. It's awesome that you worked out yesterday. I'll try to do the same today to keep up with you. :)

Although according to the definition of a stall I'm not truly in one, my weight seems to be dropping really slow these days and I need to lose 10 pounds by the end of next month.

I am keeping up with your progress and I'm rooting for you!

Also, are you sure you're eating enough calories? I know your menu doesn't include dinner or anything yet, but it doesn't seem like very much. Just curious!

Have a great LC day today!

delta1sg
Thu, Jun-23-05, 11:30
I will have some sort of meat tonight,,, Im thinking about some turkey for a change... Glad to have your support... you look great by the way...

take care :agree:

delta1sg
Fri, Jun-24-05, 07:18
Day one of the M/E stall-buster is over,,, not so bad. Last night was some roast beef, and scrambled eggs. Todays menu is about the same as yesterdays,

B
2 HB eggs
3 Sausages (link)

L
Left over R. beef

Snack
1 HB egg

Today is workout day again,,, 30 Min cardio,,, 90 min weight lifting.

I hope I move on the scale soon,, this is so frustrating!!!

I think I will check for ketones this morning... need something positive to boost me along.

:)

Aquamarina
Fri, Jun-24-05, 07:48
Take care of the sausages... some contain sugar... btw how many calories do you eat on average? These should be enough.

delta1sg
Fri, Jun-24-05, 08:06
I have found a local company who makes all different sausages with no sugar in the process. Thank god,, Most I have checked out have sugar. :yum:

medalian1
Sun, Jul-10-05, 06:49
90 minutes is a bit excessive on the weights. Most people don't recommend more than 45 minutes at a time. Maybe if you had a protein shake 1/2 way through, but I'd be dead if I worked out that long (excluding cardo).