PDA

View Full Version : New here!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jenic5476
Tue, Jun-21-05, 18:48
Hi! I am a 29 yr old woman. I have been heavy since my early teen years. I will be the big 3-0 in 10 months and am determined to lose all this weight before that time! I started almost 3 months ago and I have already lost 21 pounds. I go to the gym where I have a trainer 3 times a week and try to do some form of cardio when I'm not training at the gym. I am not on an official diet, I am sort of just watching my carb intake. Thanx for reading. Good Luck to all!

Aishku
Tue, Jun-21-05, 20:37
Welcome to the site and congrats on the 21lb loss! ^_^ Hope to see you around more!

dashykathy
Tue, Jun-21-05, 21:37
Great work on your weight loss. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

dashykathy

Ameera
Sat, Jul-02-05, 06:25
Nice work Jennie.......loosing 21lbs is no easy task.Wish you all the best with the rest of your dieting plan.Keep up the good work:)

jenic5476
Tue, Jul-05-05, 08:44
Hi All Thanks for the support. I have reached 25 lb loss now! I am very excited. And I did it over the Holiday Weekend, wich makes me even more excited! I am going to keep on going. I have 67 more lbs to lose! I will do it this time and I will keep it off. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

triplemom
Tue, Jul-05-05, 09:16
It sounds like you're off to a great start! Welcome!

enjay1987
Wed, Jul-06-05, 18:19
hi Jennie...you have set a very good example in bringing the weight down (the natural way)...it just show that anyone can do it with determination and discipline...do it slowly but surely and after that make sure that it suistains...you are doing great service to yourself as well as others with same perdicament...all the best...will here mre from you...

Naledi
Thu, Jul-07-05, 06:18
Hi :wave:

Welcome to the forum and Congratulations on your weight loss so far. Wishing you good luck on the way ahead.

glorydaze
Thu, Jul-07-05, 12:46
Hey there,

We have about the same goal and numbers. Best of luck to you!!!

GD

jenic5476
Fri, Jul-08-05, 07:37
:agree: Thanks! I am actually at 215lbs now. So that makes 27lbs! I am excited! I am actually off to the gym to work off some more weight.
Does anyone know how to change my stats on the forum? They havent moved sine I started. Thanx!

TrishkaD
Fri, Jul-08-05, 12:34
Click on User CP and edit profile and you can change your stats there.

eric909
Fri, Jul-08-05, 18:03
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif