PDA

View Full Version : Ready To Cave!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

FabByFifty
Sun, Jun-19-05, 20:54
ok, I Have An Insecure Husband That Is Driving Me Right Back To Everything That I Never Wanted To Be Again.
I Am Ready To Smoke Because I Can Not Stand The Stress And The Heart Ache He Is Causing!
I Am Doing Nothing Here But Bettering Myself And This Fool Has Become A Broken Man Because Of This!! Why The Hell Would A Mna Not Be Happy About A Woman Looking Better And Being Healthy! I Don't See It As Bad, But If I Knew That Is Was Going To Lead To This, I Would Have Never Went On Atkins, Quit Smoking Or Ever Thought Of Exercising!! I Have Done Everything That I Can To Stop This Shit, But He Just Gets Stupider And Stupider As The Days Go On!
Just Someone Give Me Good Reasons Not To Pick The Damn Things Up!! I Can Not Take This!!!
I Think That He Is Really Trying To Push Me Over The Edge, And I Don't Know Why!!
Brenda

scrapbookr
Sun, Jun-19-05, 21:21
Please don't cave. You have come so far. I have a husband who can really push my buttons so i can understand. I've looked at your pictures and see the happy fresh faced woman you are becoming. This is for you and if you cave now you will only be sending a message that your husband has power to control you by being negative. Rise above, you are better than that!

FabByFifty
Sun, Jun-19-05, 21:45
Thanks Elizabeth. He went to bed which makes this a little easier to handle right now. I have not given in. Right now I am just trying to keep my mind right.
I don't think I can do much about his. He had the whole household upset acting stupid tonight. Thank God, for this forum!
Thanks for your support!
Brenda