PDA

View Full Version : Desserts

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Demelza
Sat, May-14-05, 11:01
Hello everyone. I'm new to this so I hope you don't mind me starting a new thread. Forgive me if you've already discussed this.
I'm wondering what desserts I can have. So far, I've had frozen summer fruits and double cream, which is wonderful, But what else is there?

pecan
Tue, May-17-05, 09:48
there are so many...

one of my personal favorite vegan desserts is two tablespoons of chunky peanut butter mixed with walden farms no-calorie chocolate syrup. i also love smoothies made from unsweetened soy milk (or l/c chocolate soy milk) blended with frozen strawberries and protein powder. and sometimes just soy "ice cream" made with the plastic bags and rock salt.

look around the recipes forum...you'll get tons of ideas!

nefarious
Mon, Sep-05-05, 23:20
there's always cheesecake....yes cheesecake made with tofu cream cheese and tofu sour cream.... i'll try to find the recipe for you.

you can also make italian ices, or soy milk homemade icecream.

saracidal
Wed, Oct-05-05, 22:13
ooohhh those sound sooooo yummy..... i need to find those recipes.... i myself am a vegetarian. i do not eat red meat or pork. i eat minimal chicken and tuna and egga. but most is soy / tofu. but i dont know much how to do with it. so im soooo looking for some kick butt recipes :D