PDA

View Full Version : New from New Zealand

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

karrier
Sat, May-14-05, 10:01
:wave: Hi I am Karrier from New Zealand. This is my second time low-carbin' it and I hope I can keep going this time. My last time was interupted with a diagnosis of fybromialgia. I already had CFS so I of course went into an eating frenzy and ate my way almost back up to my starting weight (275). When I started this time I was 255 and I have already lost 17 lbs. I would like to loose at least another 20 lbs by the time I travel to the US to visit family and attend a Sweet Adelines educational symposium. I leave June 26th.

Anyone out there in Sweet Adelines??

karrier

MetalMom
Sat, May-14-05, 11:53
Hi Karrier and welcome :wave: . No I am not from Sweet Adelines but I hope you have a lovely visit to the US. I am from there but I live in England now and boy am I homesick. Congrats on your progress so far and good luck to you :)

jadefox26
Sat, May-14-05, 12:10
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?p=5269626#post5269626

If you go visit this lady, she is from NZ too :)