PDA

View Full Version : Boy, it's been a long time, but I'm back!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jezebel
Sat, May-07-05, 21:57
:wave: Hello to all newbies, this is great place for forums and chats, an amazing bunch of inspirational yet down to earth people post here, rmember, we are all going through the same thing, just on different paths at our own paces. I was a regular poster but I haven't posted for AAAGGGESbecause of one of those long stories called life( six months without phone/ electricity didn't help me with web access!) I have now moved to a new town, have a new job and a new ... maybe partner(v. new) and I am trying to get myself back on track as I fell back into eating grains and find myself lethargic, sniffly and un motivated... lower carb eating encourages me to eat more "alive" foods and think about the nutrients I am getting from my food. I say I eat lower carb because I find I do well on a classic "bodybuilders" diet... with some brown rice, sweet potato and porridge occasionally in the mornings. I need the carbs to fuel my workouts. BUT I cannot tolerate rye or wheat anymore...sigh anyway... must away and explore the forums a bit now I have ranted! :p

MetalMom
Sun, May-08-05, 00:34
Hi Jez...welcome back. Glad you got your utilities and web access back and congrats on your new townhome.

Rosebud
Sun, May-08-05, 01:55
G'day Jezebel,

So you've left Brisvegas, huh? Good to see you back, matey. :)

Roz

Jezebel
Mon, May-09-05, 03:25
Hello Rosebud, Good to see you're still here! You are invaluable for all us Aussies!