PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bonnieb624
Thu, May-05-05, 13:05
Hi I am Bonnie and I am new :wave:

I am 31 yrs old and Mommy to 4 kids, I goto school and work part time nights. I have been on South Beach since 3-7-05 and have lost 23lbs. I'm here now looking to learn new things and find some new friends.

eric909
Thu, May-05-05, 17:55
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

MetalMom
Thu, May-05-05, 23:55
Hi there Bonnie :wave: ....I am also mommy to 4 sons (Grown up sons but still kids lol). Welcome to the forum. Looks like your doing really well. Congrats and keep up the good work. :thup:

bonnieb624
Fri, May-06-05, 05:49
Thanks guys!! I'm on a bit of a stall this week but I'm not worried about it. As long as I am not gaining, I am happy :lol:

Roma-girl
Tue, May-10-05, 14:00
Hello Bonnie,

Welcome to the forum!

Wow, you must be an extremely busy person! :daze:

Congrats on your loss so far! :clap: I'm jealous! :lol:

Anyway, lots of good luck on your LC-journey! :wave:

bonnieb624
Wed, May-11-05, 05:47
Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes!! :wave:

I'll have to try and get on here and post more often :D

cathy44
Wed, May-11-05, 12:42
Hi Bonnie and welcome!! So glad you are here.. congrats on your loss so far.. you've done fantastic!!! One thing you should do is start a journal.. you meet alot of great people that way and its a great way to keep track of your daily progress.. nice to meet you.. come by and visit my journal any time!!!

Cathy

drina39
Sat, May-14-05, 20:34
Welcome Bonnie ;) :thup:

Ohio Kim
Mon, May-16-05, 11:41
Hi Bonnie and welcome. As a mother of 4 girls and working full time, I can certainly understand how busy you are. Congratulations so far and welcome.