PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Big Wonderful Wyoming

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

WyoDiva
Sun, May-01-05, 21:02
Hey, fellow low-carbers!

Been doing the lc/atkins eating plan for two weeks...lost 15 pounds and a lot of inches. I'm pretty excited about finding a DIET that doesn't starve me to death. I'm glad to be here...just looking for recipes and support.

Thanks!

Susanne/WyoDiva

Meow
Sun, May-01-05, 21:05
Hi! I'm new here too. Just joined a few days ago, and I love it! There is so much info. here, that it seems like it will take forever to read all of it! One good way to get support, is to start a journal. It's free, and a good way to get to know people here. Congrats on the weight loss! :wave:

WyoDiva
Sun, May-01-05, 21:21
Hey, I already have a journal going on the Atkins site...but thanks for the suggestion and the welcome. Good luck to you too!

Susanne/WyoDiva :wave:

wyospain
Sun, May-22-05, 14:43
Hey WyoDiva...I live in Florida but was born and raised in Wyoming. Good luck

MetalMom
Sun, May-22-05, 23:55
Hi and welcome :wave: . Congrats on your progress so far. 15 pounds is awesome :cheer:

WyoDiva
Tue, May-24-05, 09:43
I appreciate the feedback...now at 21 lbs loss! Yippee!!! :lol:

cre8tivgrl
Wed, Jun-01-05, 12:27
Hey girl... as a former (but long-time) Wyomingite... I just wanted to welcome you. I lived in Douglas most of my life. I used to know a lot of people from Cody.

Congrats on your loss so far! I think you will find that you'll love this site and all the knowledge and support here. Stop by my journal anytime. :wave:

eric909
Wed, Jun-01-05, 12:35
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif