PDA

View Full Version : Just started last week and feeling great!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

RosieW1028
Mon, Apr-25-05, 07:22
Hi, my name is Rosie and I started low carbing last Sunday. I have lost 6 lbs so far and I am in shock!! I also have PCOS and hypothyroid issues. I am feeling great and finally like I have found something that works.

This WOE isn't actually that hard!! YOu basically just avoid all of the crap. Last night for dinner I had a grilled chicken breast and asparagus. It makes total sense to me and I love it.

I am looking forward to contined success and I hope to reach goal by my birthday in October!

Good luck to everyone!!!

joesfolks
Mon, Apr-25-05, 09:08
Welcome. I have Hashimoto's disease (which is not a big deal, just have to take a pill every day). I have lost 57 pounds and am looking forward to losing alot more. I really believe that the SBD is the way to go. There is plenty to eat. You don't get hungry if you are eating the right things. There are lots of great snacks, and you can find lc foods even at fast food places these days. It's just a matter of keeping in mind that this is a way of life so just stay on the road.
Hope you are successful.

Cara73
Mon, Apr-25-05, 16:25
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very helpful and informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)

bellybuton
Mon, Apr-25-05, 23:21
Good luck on your goal and welcome aboard! :)