PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

aldiener
Sun, Apr-24-05, 10:51
I hope I am in the right place. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amy. I had been on the Atkins plan for about 6 months and lost around 26 pounds. I stopped paying attention and gained most of it back. I want to recommit to this diet because it was easier than most and I was more successful. I have a few concerns as I have been told it wont be as easy the second time around. Any feedback or encouragement will be really appreciated. I look forward to getting to know you and reading about your journey's. Thank you for your time.

suzzee2003
Sun, Apr-24-05, 14:50
Welcome aldiener! So glad to meet you! I'm on Atkins too! Some people have trouble and some don't when they do this the 2nd or 3rd time! Beings that I have fallen off the wagon before I can tell you if you just stick with it, you will be ok!!!! This is the best plan out there in my humble opinion! :) See you around the forums! Good Luck on your journey to a new you!

LaLaLady
Mon, Apr-25-05, 10:24
Welcome to the forum! I am also on my second time around ("stopped paying attention" is a very good way to put it). While weight loss is initially going slower, I started feeling great a lot sooner... Good Luck to you.

Cara73
Mon, Apr-25-05, 16:24
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site very helpful and informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)

bellybuton
Mon, Apr-25-05, 23:23
Welcome to the forum Amy! You came to the right place! :)

aldiener
Thu, Apr-28-05, 13:28
Thank you everyone for your kind words of encouragement. I am 3 days successful. It feels good to be started. I am completely overwhelmed with how to best utilize the forum's on this website. If you have any suggestions I would appreciate it. Thank you again.