PDA

View Full Version : Is coffee okay to drink?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

EdwardC
Fri, Apr-22-05, 14:11
Is one cup of coffee a day alright to drink? Thank you.

SyrNYchick
Fri, Apr-22-05, 14:59
Coffee affects people differently. They say to stay away from it because it can cause you to crave sugar, but if you have no problem with it I would say go ahead with the one cup. I drink a pot a day or so. I probably would lose faster if I stopped because of all the cream and artificial sweeteners but it does not affect me in any other way.

Shannon

bellybuton
Fri, Apr-22-05, 20:59
Its all trial and error. I can drink the coffee.....but the next person might stall.

Wish you lots of luck Edward!

HollyAyott
Fri, Apr-22-05, 21:05
I drink one decafe ice coffe during the week in the am, and dont seem to have an issue, beyond the one and I seem to get cravings, but thats more the splenda than the coffe, so try it out see how it effects you, and go from there!

EdwardC
Fri, Apr-22-05, 21:19
I'll stay with the coffee and Splenda and see how it goes. Thank for your input.

Cara73
Sat, Apr-23-05, 23:16
I can't help ya as I'm not a coffee drinker, but welcome to the forum!! And best of luck to ya :)

kiwigal
Sun, Apr-24-05, 02:05
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/kiwigal03.jpg

:thup: for the coffee....you've gotta make this life style FIT!!!..so yes!...keep the coffee! :D

EdwardC
Thu, Apr-28-05, 11:13
Yes, I see the journal icon on the upper right hand portion of the page now. Do people visit your journal and post? Is that the idea?? A little lost here.