PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Yazzi69
Wed, Apr-20-05, 20:46
Well, I finally decided to stop lurking and introduce myself. I have truly enjoyed finding this site and you all have NO idea how much you have helped to keep me on track. Any questions that I have asked myself I have been able to log on and get the answers because since everybody is in different stages of the program , someone somewhere is always going thru the same thing I am! This is truly a great tool to have! Anyway I guess you can see by my meager stats that I have been lc'ing for just a little time now. I have done lc before about 5 years ago and its the only thing I have success with. Can you believe that this time last year I started WW and it took me 7 months to lose 17 lbs? I truly have an issue with carbs! I think I know that now and I have embraced it. Wish me luck and get used to seeing me because I will probably have a question everyday! I have a LONG way to go but I just want to get under 200 right now. Thanks for being there!

way2busy
Thu, Apr-21-05, 06:35
Best of luck to you!!!

H20Goddess
Thu, Apr-21-05, 06:40
Welcome to you! Good luck on your upcoming losses! You have definately found the right place to be.

Paulie-M
Thu, Apr-21-05, 07:52
Hi Yazzi and welcome. I wish you every success with this WOE.

DaddioM
Thu, Apr-21-05, 20:47
WOOHOO!!

Welcome to the forum! I created a post for new LC'rs based on my experiences and the experiences of some others. Hope it helps you too.

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=175492

Mike

SugarFluff
Thu, Apr-21-05, 23:40
Welcome!!!

Yazzi69
Fri, Apr-22-05, 17:41
Thank guys and gals. Ya'll are so nice and doing so well. I hope that I can continue to do as well and that we ALL meet our goals!

Marge
Fri, Apr-22-05, 18:11
The best thing I ever heard on tv was the weight loss guy that said each person has to find the plan that works best for them. I found WW worked for me as long as I got 2 hrs exercise 4 to 5 times a week. LC (low carbing) works much better with a lot less stress on my knees from the exercise. Welcome aboard this WOL (way of life) and all the best to you in your journey.

Cara73
Sat, Apr-23-05, 23:17
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this site to be very helpful and informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!!

Best of luck to you. :)

kiwigal
Sun, Apr-24-05, 02:03
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/kiwigal03.jpg