PDA

View Full Version : help

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SoBuffalo
Wed, Apr-20-05, 11:33
I have been counting carbs (under 30 per day actual carbs) for 3 days and I have gained 5 pounds. What should I do? :o

edie
Wed, Apr-20-05, 11:40
I'm wondering if you are storing water. You do drink a lot of water on Atkins! Are your ankles puffy?? Edie

brandi74
Tue, May-03-05, 09:19
you are eating too many carbs. stay under 20 for the first two weeks. beef, eggs, chicken,cheese, veggies, but take a look at the carb amount in the veggies and fruits.some are quite high. if you stay under 20 you should lose anywhere from around 4-9 pounds. and drink as much water as you can. any exersise is definetly more rewarding. oh and one more thing you should take some sort of fiber pill to keep things running smoothly and a multi vitamin daily is great for you

brandi74
Tue, May-03-05, 09:22
oh i should have stated that 4-9 pounds down in a week!!!! good luck on your journey to a new you.

Alleine
Wed, May-04-05, 08:51
Can you post your meals so we can get an idea of what you've been eating?