PDA

View Full Version : Newbie and will take all the help i can!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

prettymess
Sun, Apr-17-05, 22:25
Hi iam new!! just lucking around :wave:

bellybuton
Sun, Apr-17-05, 22:38
Welcome to the forum Michelle!

tigerstar
Mon, Apr-18-05, 11:14
Hello there! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

dat2
Mon, Apr-18-05, 21:09
Hello, are you new to LCing or new to this site? I did Atkins about 4 years ago and lost 30 lbs. Unfortunately, I gained it all back and more. Now I am ready to try it again and hope to make it a lifestyle. I am only on the induction part and have cheated twice!!! I am wasting time--- summer is just around the corner! Is there anything you need help with? Good luck to you.

prettymess
Wed, Apr-20-05, 15:39
Iam new to it all well actually I havent offically stated yet...I went to the store to day so tomorow is it!!!

rickster
Wed, Apr-20-05, 20:56
do it. and if you slip, dont beat yourself up. my slips have not gained me any weight they just slowed down the weight loss.

stay as close to the induction diet as you can for 2 weeks. this stuff works!

prettymess
Wed, Apr-20-05, 22:49
thanks everyone for ur kind words!!!!!I CAN DO IT LOL

Paulie-M
Thu, Apr-21-05, 07:58
Hi Michelle,

Welcome aboard :wave: You will find lots of help and encouragement here. Best of luck to you.