PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Selaras
Fri, Apr-15-05, 21:48
Hi all,

I'm new to this although I've tried Atkins before. I found it hard to keep up my blood sugar on it though (Hypoglycemic). My doctor is all for low carb though. I'm trying Protein Power, as it allows a few more carbs, and maybe that will help with my blood sugar stabilizing.

I'm looking forward to losing weight, I've lurked around here and this seems like a friendly and supportive place.

rodmick
Fri, Apr-15-05, 23:10
Welcome to the forums! I also find I can't do extreem low carb without blood sugar problems. There are so many different plans. I'm sure you'll find the one tailored to you!

Sweetcake
Sun, Apr-17-05, 08:53
Welcome to the Low Carb forum!! I recommend starting a weight loss journal here... it will really help!! You can find out how to start a journal here...
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=172775

bellybuton
Mon, Apr-18-05, 00:31
Welcome....and all the best to you Selaras!

tigerstar
Mon, Apr-18-05, 11:17
welcome aboard! :wave:

lots of luck to you on your low-carb journey!

Selaras
Tue, Apr-26-05, 19:59
Thanks for all the encouragement :)