PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

berrygood
Wed, Apr-13-05, 10:30
I'm new to the site. I like this forum because I need some place to check in, so I'll feel encouraged to exercise and stay on track. I've done Atkins in the past but I gave up due to induction headache and nausea when it didn't go away after two weeks. (But I lost 15 pounds!) Anyway, I'm very motivated now because my best friend from high school has just had gastric bypass surgery and I want us to both be hot babes together. ;) This time around I tried an experiment -- I do Atkins until evening, when I have a piece of fruit or a small yogurt. I'm very pleased with the results so far. I've lost 10 pounds in 20 days. Now the plan is to see if adding some exercise will improve my results.

Berry

Akaila
Wed, Apr-13-05, 10:36
Welcome to the forums! :wave:

Iowagirl
Wed, Apr-13-05, 15:05
Welcome and best of luck to you!

suzzee2003
Wed, Apr-13-05, 18:46
Welcome! Sounds like you are off to a great start! Good Luck on you New way of life!

Thu, Apr-14-05, 10:35
Welcome to the forum. I wish you success with this WOE

berrygood
Thu, Apr-14-05, 11:51
Thanks all of you for making me feel welcome. :)