PDA

View Full Version : Fairly experienced with South Beach, new to forum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tonya0725
Tue, Apr-12-05, 19:37
Hi! I'm a married mother of two girls, ages (almost)2 and 4. I have had decent success with South Beach since September 2003. I have lost 60 lbs since 2002, with the last 30 coming off thanks to South Beach. I started to fall off the band wagon about a month ago, so I started back on phase 1 and lost 8 lbs, although I had only gained back 7. Not that I'm upset to lose an extra pound! I would like to lose another 10-15 lbs., but we'll see. I'll be happy just to maintain my current weight (142), but I wouldn't mind my snug jeans being a little more comfy! A co-worker that is diabetic and has changed her lifestyle for the sake of her health has kind of been my support for the past 7 months, but her last day at our office is tomorrow, so I'm turning to all of you to take her place!

DaddioM
Tue, Apr-12-05, 21:33
WOOHOO.. congrats on your success!!

Welcome to the forum, you'll find a LOT of supportive people here. If you start a journal.. and spend some time visiting people, eventually you'll have your own groups of friends.

GOOD LUCK!!

Mike

Tue, Apr-12-05, 21:36
Your back at it and moving forward - keep up the great work

suzzee2003
Wed, Apr-13-05, 19:42
Congraduations and WELCOME!!!!!!

Judynyc
Thu, Apr-14-05, 20:58
Congrats and Welcome!! :wave:

As Daddio said, if you start a journal, you'll find alot of support here!! :agree:

My best to you!! :thup: