PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jkemp3601
Tue, Apr-12-05, 04:05
My name is Jermaine and I am hoping to lose the excess weight I have struggled to shed in the past. I am from Syracuse,NY, I am a graduate student and I will be a School Counselor in a year and a half.

I am naturally a bigger guy, weighing 265lbs and my bodyfat through inpedence has been measured at 21.3%. My target is 14% bodyfat and a healthy weight is 230lbs. I really like the support I see on this forum and hope I can encourage others.

Thank you :D

tumteetum
Tue, Apr-12-05, 04:18
Hi and Welcome Jermaine :)

LucyViolet
Tue, Apr-12-05, 04:35
Hi Jermaine :)
Just wanted to stop by to say howdi, and hope you are very successful!

Naledi
Tue, Apr-12-05, 06:52
Hi There,
:wave: :wave: :wave:
Welcome to the Forum. I am sure you will be successful if you are determined to shed off those extra weight. You need to strictly follow the diet plan and you will see amazing outcomes. :agree:
BR

Amylyn
Tue, Apr-12-05, 07:34
Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Nikara2005
Tue, Apr-12-05, 14:51
Welcome..you will find everything you need here!! Good luck on your journey!

Akaila
Tue, Apr-12-05, 15:46
Hi and welcome to the forum.. :wave:

Tue, Apr-12-05, 16:29
Hi and welcome to the forum

jkemp3601
Tue, Apr-12-05, 18:12
;) Thank you all for the warm welcome! It is very nice to be greeted by great people.

suzzee2003
Wed, Apr-13-05, 19:30
Hello Nice to meet you and A Big Welcome! I know you can do this! You will get some great support, information and meet some good friends as well I know I have! GOOD LUCK!