PDA

View Full Version : Hello Wonderful People

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

imlessnow
Thu, Apr-07-05, 07:47
Hey Guys,

Just started Induction today. So glad to have you all for support. I will definitely need it. I'm mother of three with over 50 to lose. Wish me luck!! :D

Alaa
Thu, Apr-07-05, 08:21
I really wish you luck.
If it is your first time on Atkins, you just overcome the first couple of days, then you will feel great.
I wish you luck, and keep it up

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10724;127;0;1/c/405/t/190/s/430/k/8809/weight.png

Pollyanna
Thu, Apr-07-05, 08:31
well hello and welcome, now you are one of us (wonderful people, that is!although I am sure you already are wonderful.) This is an amazing forum with lots of info, encouragement, and friends. Enjoy your low carb journey. It is so satisfying when the weight starts coming off and you feel better physically and mentally.

Trunky
Thu, Apr-07-05, 11:31
Good luck, I'm on day 8 today and all is well. I used to have a really bad shoulder and my neck ached when i looked right when driving, no problem with it now. I have a friend in Chicago, do you live near there. Have you started a journal yet. I will keep an eye on your progress to keep you motivated.

imlessnow
Thu, Apr-07-05, 13:32
Hi Trunky,

I live about 100 miles from Chicago. Great City!

LordWill21
Thu, Apr-07-05, 14:09
welcome -&- good luck

LordWill21
Thu, Apr-07-05, 14:09
welcome and good luck

Terranova
Thu, Apr-07-05, 14:56
Welcome! Nice to meet you.

Bestest wishes on the road ahead!

:wave:

Trunky
Thu, Apr-07-05, 15:10
Hi Trunky,

I live about 100 miles from Chicago. Great City!

my friend lives at Glen Elyn, Good luck for the WOE.
:wave: