PDA

View Full Version : Loser in Tokyo

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Servebeer
Mon, Apr-04-05, 20:06
I'm new and old at the same time. Started Atkins in October 2003. I've lost over 120 lb but stalled for about 3 months. I've started back again, meaning I am being real careful about counting carbs and trying to stay on Induction. My objective is about another 120 lb. And when I make it I'll be down to about 185 lb. I've ventured onto this forum for the support and knowledge that somebody is looking, so I'll continue to be more careful. I've been on strict induction for about two weeks now and definately feel the difference. My sleeping pattern is settled down to five hours a night and when I wake up I ready to go and don't get tired again until late in the evening. So here I go again.

drina39
Mon, Apr-04-05, 20:09
Welcome and good luck :thup: :wave:

JulianaLC
Mon, Apr-04-05, 20:25
Hi and http://img221.exs.cx/img221/7400/welcome52or.gif

You are a BIG loser!! Congratulations on your loss... 120 lbs is a huge progress... Good luck in your journey!

Juli_G
Mon, Apr-04-05, 23:06
Wow!! You've done such and amazing job!! Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here! Best of luck in reaching your goals! :wave:

jareddo10
Mon, Apr-04-05, 23:21
120 pounds! That's awesome! You must be proud.

Welcom to the forum. :D

kmct10
Tue, Apr-05-05, 02:20
Dude, that's awesome. Don't ever give up.