PDA

View Full Version : I'm Finally Here!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

FiveTool
Mon, Apr-04-05, 01:47
Hi, everyone! Just a quick note to say 'hello' and to briefly introduce myself. I've tried LC several times, but always seem to get off track. In any event, the various stories and posts contained herein are encouraging and empowering, and I am ready to finally complete this journey. I know we'll talk again soon, so have a great night and thanks for being here.

artemis7
Mon, Apr-04-05, 03:00
Hey, Five Tool!

You're finally here! :) Welcome; best of good luck on staying empowered & not deviating from the LC WOE! (Would you prefer protein or protein?...)

cheers,
artemis7

Carmen_172
Tue, Apr-05-05, 09:29
yeah....great that you finally made it!! :D

Welcome! :wave:

FiveTool
Tue, Apr-05-05, 18:09
Artemsi and Carmen,

Thank you both for your welcoming words. This weight-loss thing is crazy....so easy to convince (fool) yourself that you are OK or not that bad. Between the advice, success stories and friendly participation of this community, I have no doubt I'll get where I need to go. Being honest with ones self is the first step...I know you'll all help me with the rest.

Good luck to both of you on your losing-efforts, and have a great night!