PDA

View Full Version : My Intro

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

subart
Sat, Apr-02-05, 20:37
Hey all! :wave: I am new to the sight and new to the whole low carb thing. I am currently in Induction - about 5 days in. I haven't seen any weight loss results yet, but I do feel better. I was reading some posting as I was indulging in a low carb - sugarfree chocolate truffle candybar - thought I could have that but after reading postings realized not a good idea. Well, glad I am joining cause looks like I have alot to learn.

Susan

icequeen42
Sat, Apr-02-05, 21:14
WELCOME, glad to see you, I'm new too, just joined today .The candy bars are the best. I have been lcing for almost a year, but my favorite candy is russell stover's toffee, they are to die for, so I hope that your journey be an easy one and you attain your goal. GOOD LUCK