PDA

View Full Version : New to the board

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tleeheart
Sat, Apr-02-05, 11:34
I just found this forum ... very nice! Well, my story...I had been dieting with weight watchers for a year and a half and lost 60 pounds. Around Nov 04, for a variety of reasons I hit a road block and gained back about 19 .

Last week someone mentioned that low carb WOE'ing are good for fibromyalgia and even tho I never thought I would do this...I started last week and have dropped 5 pounds - just like that. Very nice.

Since I am most comfortable on phase 1 of south beach, that is what I am doing now. Its not my opinion that SB is really low carb in phase 2, but certainly it is in phase one... I am unsure what I will do at the end of 2 weeks when phase one is supposed to end. Probably continue on SB with an eye towards minimizing carbs

lee

Kd6711
Sat, Apr-02-05, 14:00
Welcome to the fourm! There is lots of great advice and support here. Have a great weekend and congrats on your loss.

tleeheart
Sat, Apr-02-05, 14:57
Thanks for the welcome...I looked around on the forums and your right there is a TON of info and it all seems to be really good and thought through!

lee

drina39
Sat, Apr-02-05, 15:28
Welcome to the forum ! :)

tleeheart
Sat, Apr-02-05, 17:49
Thank you for the welcome!! lee