PDA

View Full Version : Here I Go

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

leeleemay
Tue, Mar-29-05, 10:15
I am so sick of being overweight. Last spring I started a low carb diet and had success. My energy level was up and I really wasn't hungry after dinner which is my "dangerous time". The first few days is going to be difficult, but with the help of these forums and tips from the site I hope to be successful. I need to lose 75 pounds. I am at my highest weight. Wish me luck!!!!!

acohn
Tue, Mar-29-05, 10:38
Rather than wish you luck, I'll wish you success. With the right food plan and exercise, luck will have little to do with your improved health.

Roma-girl
Wed, Mar-30-05, 10:38
Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

There's lots of info and support here! :clap:

Good luck on your LC journey! :thup:

nimrod100
Wed, Mar-30-05, 15:40
Good luck!!! I am starting over too! I don't know what happened. I was enjoying Atkins, losing weight and the next thing I knew I was eating carbs again. This is my 8th day in Induction (Atkins) and I'm feelling so much better. Got on the treadmill and walked 3 miles today. For some reason the coming of spring really gets me in the mood to get my life back on track.
When you think no one understands, just remember there are lots of us who share your journey.
Nimrod100

Juli_G
Wed, Mar-30-05, 16:09
Hi and welcome to the forum! Best of luck to you! You can do it!!! :wave: