PDA

View Full Version : Hi :)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Bleu
Sun, Mar-27-05, 19:56
Hello, my name is Rachel and I'm starting my low carb diet tomorrow (I mean it this time :o )

I tried low carbing last summer but unfortunatly it didn't work. I think what happened was that it was during a stressful period and I didn't have the necessary time and energy to really focus on my new way of eating.

I have a bit more time and money to devote this time around and I REALLY want to stick to it this time.

I really like this community and I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you all :wave:

lmsclark
Sun, Mar-27-05, 21:34
I really like this forum too.Welcome and you really can't beat all the expertise all these members have on lc-ing!

Bleu
Sun, Mar-27-05, 21:49
I really like this forum too.Welcome and you really can't beat all the expertise all these members have on lc-ing!

Hi lmsclark! First time I read your post I thought you said "you really can't beat all the expertise all these members have on ICING" :yum: hee hee, I get it now :o

Thanks for the welcome!