PDA

View Full Version : New Member! Easter! Chocolate! CRAZY?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

yecatsusa
Sun, Mar-27-05, 01:15
Whats up folks?! I feel a lil crazy.. its Easter, which means Chocolate!! And here I am, making the decision to LC, but not spur of the moment, been thinking and researching it for a few weeks! I hope to find some folks my age, haha folks being a term for older people and yet i'm 21, its all good! As you cantell i am very energetic but i definitely need encouragement and support, which seems to be the Theme of this whole forum! Excellent! I already drink tons of water and go to the gym on campus a couple times a week, so i am hoping and praying and i'm pretty sure that this LC thing is gonna work! anyways, my AIM screen name is posted and i'll definitely be around this forum!! Thanks all for being an inspiration! Keep it up!

I do this so, one day I can say "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day." 2 Tim 4:7-8

Beebuzz
Sun, Mar-27-05, 01:33
Welcome to the board yecatsusa,

There is no time like the present. Youre doing the right choice. Good luck!

Harvey
Sun, Mar-27-05, 07:58
Hi and welcome aboard....good luck on your trip to goal....

Eddie