PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone Mary Here!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ceresmary
Fri, Mar-25-05, 14:03
Hi everyone, my name is Mary, Ceresmary online. I have been lcing for 2 months and have lost...26.8 lbs. I had to add it up. I follow Dana Carpenter's plan of Gycemic Index (sp) and atkins. Why I do this? Because it is working for me. I have a long road to go and I have type II diabetes and Fibromyalgia. Listening to Loreena McKennett and Donovan help me make it through some painful nights. I hope to be posting here a lot and supporting others as much as they support me. Thanks!

Hugs,
Mary

Gailew
Fri, Mar-25-05, 14:19
Welcome, Mary! My FM cleared up about, oh, 90%, on average once I started lcing. I don't have type 11 (yet), but it runs strongly in my family and my older sister has had it for a year or so. I've found a lot of help here. There's lots of threads in the FM forum. I haven't even read them yet! Come on over to my journal, where I've put down some meds that have helped, etc. BTW, you're doing great with the weight loss! :cheer: Keep it up!--Gail

janelle99
Fri, Mar-25-05, 21:43
Hi Mary welcome to the forum :wave:

Congratulations on losing 26.8lbs so far that is fantastic! Keep up the great work and you'll be at goal in no time.

Juli_G
Fri, Mar-25-05, 22:53
Hi and Welcome!! Congratulations on your weight loss so far! Keep up the good work! :wave: