PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Hannahjane
Tue, Mar-22-05, 15:56
hi everyone!

ive been doing an atkins based diet on and off for the last couple of years, and have found it to be the only eating plan that works for me. looking forward to getting tips about staying on track!

cheers,
Hannah

Sweetcake
Tue, Mar-22-05, 17:04
Welcome to the forum!! If you like, You can start your own personal weight loss journal here by following this link.. http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=187389
It really helps a lot!!! Glad to have you on board!!

Night-Owl
Tue, Mar-22-05, 23:33
Welcome to the forums I have been stalled for a few years and started this a little while ago and it seems to be the only thing that I have found that works along with my supplements

Best Regards Night-Owl

Hannahjane
Wed, Mar-23-05, 06:31
cheers guys,
i think its going to be a big help to chat to people facing the same eating problems! perhaps we can prevent each other from naughty late night cheating!

hannah

FabByFifty
Wed, Mar-23-05, 06:42
Welcome Hannah! You will love it here! Lots of support and conversation with a great bunch of people! Look around, enjoy, and read all the great information!
Brenda

Drake
Wed, Mar-23-05, 15:06
"The pleasure of having a dream is that it is a fantasy. If it happens, it was never really a dream, it was destiny."
William M

86tolose
Thu, Mar-24-05, 11:01
welcome ! I't great to have people to talk to! BOL

Cara73
Thu, Mar-24-05, 22:14
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I'm sure you'll find this site very informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you!! :)