PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ma_n_dy
Tue, Mar-22-05, 01:14
Hi!! I'm new... and i'm kind of confused about how to use this, but I'm sure i'l figure it out. I'm a student and i have been dieting for years, i tried the "sorta" lc route last year and got some results but im ready to get rid of this fat for good. I've ordered a copy of the atkins book and im really comitted to this. I think i was lacking the support and information the last time so this time ill read up on it! Any suggestions for someone starting up new would be greatly appreciated, THanks!

Thurston
Tue, Mar-22-05, 01:31
Hi Ma n dy
and welcome to the forum, I am pretty new here myself but there are a lot of really good people on this forum. Read the book and I know everybody else is going to say the same thing water water water!

Roma-girl
Tue, Mar-22-05, 06:51
Hi, Mandy,

Welcome to the forum.

You'll find a lot of info and support here!

I'm fairly new here myself and never contemplated LC before I found Atkins on the Net some 6 weeks ago!

Read the book, get the information and get with the program. :lol:

Lots of good luck! :wave:

Sweetcake
Tue, Mar-22-05, 17:14
Welcome to the forum!! If you like, You can start your own personal weight loss journal here by following this link.. http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=187389
It really helps a lot!!! Glad to have you on board!!