PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MichelleBe
Sun, Mar-20-05, 06:38
Another Newbie here...

I just love this place! I started Atkins 22 days ago, and I've lost 19 pounds! I cannot get over how fast it happens - and how amazing I feel. I did have a slight headache for the first 3 days - and the urge to dive into a huge bowl of pasta was a little overwhelming for the first week... but I stuck it out, and I'm already half way to my goal.

It seems that LCing is a dying art in Canada... at least in the Ottawa Valley. I've had a lot of trouble finding anything other then Atkin's bars and shakes. I am resourceful though.. and I can cook up a mean... well... anything! So I'm doing well, even without the extras.

Thanks Mod's for a fun place to find info!

Hugs,

Mich

bananajana
Sun, Mar-20-05, 06:48
Welcome Michelle!!! And a HUGE congrats on the weight you've lost!!!! I've been on about 2 weeks now. This is a great place with a lot of really great people!!!!

Cara73
Sun, Mar-20-05, 13:02
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I'm sure you'll find this site very informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)

Sweetcake
Sun, Mar-20-05, 13:39
Welcome to the forum!!!! Congrats on all the weight you have lost already!! You are off to a wonderful start! Keep up the good work!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

CollarBone
Sun, Mar-20-05, 14:37
Congratulations on your awesome weight loss so far! Atkins rocks! :thup:

JulianaLC
Sun, Mar-20-05, 15:06
Hi Mich and http://img221.exs.cx/img221/7400/welcome52or.gif

I live in Brasil and we donīt have any Atkins (or another LC) product here. I donīt think you need this stuff to make it works!! Stay as simple as possible and live one meal at a time. :)

HUgs

MichelleBe
Sun, Mar-20-05, 19:24
Wow! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

bananajana - I like your Ticker... I'm gonna get one too.

Cara & Sweetcake - your pic's look great!

CollarBone - are those collarbones yours? :thup:

Juliana (your pic looks fantastic too!) - Great advice Hun! Brasil? Wow - I'm jealous... it's sooooo cold here right now, lol!

Hugs,

Mich

bluesfan88
Mon, Mar-21-05, 16:44
hello and welcome to the forum . you are going to do great . keep up the great work . great job on losing so far !