PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else quitting on Good Friday?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cajuda
Sun, Mar-20-05, 06:25
I've made the decision to quit on Good Friday. I'll be using the 'Smoke Away' kit which I bought last fall and used one dose of the pills one night before bed and that was it. I'll be quitting Good Friday as that's the 1st day of my Easter vacation. I drive alot on my job and always lit up a cig as soon as I got in the car. I lit one up even if I was just going 4 blocks to a school to work. That's pretty sad. So...if I stay home and work furiously on my cross stitch and not go driving around, then maybe it'll work this time. I could use a support pal to work thru this together. Thanks in advance.

Tiff208
Tue, Mar-22-05, 13:34
Hi I bought the smoke away also, over a month ago! I have been wanting to quit but I am so scared of starting that program and not being able to follow thru with it after spending all of the money on that little box of pills..lol... I don't know anyone who has tried the smoke away but it sounds like it makes a little more since than the patch to me but who knows I only smoke on Thursdays and Saturdays when I have drinks with my boyfriend but I smoke like alot in those couple hours but on the other days I just can't stand to even be around anyone smoking I hate to even look at a cigerette. I know it sounds strange and would seem like it would be easier for me to just stop but honestly I cannot even imagine having drinks without them. well, I know I have to do this and the sooner the better I guess. I have asthma and I'm just killing myself. Good luck. Let me know how its going.

5cats
Tue, Mar-22-05, 13:40
I've tried the Smoke Away program and had great luck with it. I think you both will too.
thanks,
K