PDA

View Full Version : I am new to this board

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

emmy207
Sun, Mar-20-05, 05:02
This forum is really useful, I am please to find it.
I am from London. England and I am 32. I have a boyfriend but no children. I am in the process of moving and changing jobs, so it is a stressful time. I have also quit smoking this month, with my boyfriend. :wave:

Cara73
Sun, Mar-20-05, 05:22
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I'm sure you'll find this site very informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)

Night-Owl
Sun, Mar-20-05, 19:43
Welcome to the forums congratulations on stopping smoking and I hope you can keep your stress limits as low as possible during your transitions to the new surrounding you are going to be in.
Best wishes Night-Owl

pinkbug
Sun, Mar-20-05, 19:50
Hiya, nice one on the quit smoking thing - I quit on New Years Eve.. and wow I have still not started up again - one of the few New Years Resolutions I have kept.

Keep it up :)

bluesfan88
Mon, Mar-21-05, 16:46
hello and welcome to the forum . good luck on this wol , you are going to do great !

Sweetcake
Mon, Mar-21-05, 18:19
Welcome to the forum!! You can start your own personal weight loss journal by following this link.. http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=187389
It really helps a lot!!! Glad to have you on board!!

Congrats on quitting smoking!