PDA

View Full Version : I'm back again!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

patigayle
Sat, Mar-19-05, 19:57
It's been a busy winter here and I started a new job that requires a lot of attention. We're also building a house. Two weeks ago I had time to step on the scale and MY GOSH!!!!!!! I had completely ignored my carb intake for months and it does show................I've been cheat free now for 6 days with a loss of 4 lbs. My husband has gained 30 lbs. over the winter...so, come Monday, he's lo carbin' too! I had to let him have this weekend to eat all the sweets he wants...kind of a farewell to sugar! It's good to be back on this forum. I've been reading for a week now....I guess I just didn't want to face the truth that I had failed.......and I sure didn't want to share it with ya'll!

JulianaLC
Sat, Mar-19-05, 20:44
Hi pati

Donīt look back and go to a new start!

Welcome back and good luck!

Cara73
Sat, Mar-19-05, 22:34
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I'm sure you'll find this site very informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)