PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm **Nikki**

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

**Nikki**
Wed, Mar-16-05, 02:28
I'm glad to be here, thus far I've learned about the artificial sweetners in how they make you crave. I really needed to hear that one, no wonder I was craving outta control before. I hope to have a comfortable spot here to share and support also to get it. I'm in the first day of my Induction phase. I started the Atkins diet but I've lost the 25lbs prior from just exercise alone. Now don't hate me, I am no exercise machine, even though I would love to be close to it. I had a good start today and I'm looking forward to this new life with everyone here. Take Care & Good Luck! :wave:
**Nikki**

jadefox26
Wed, Mar-16-05, 02:30
http://members.aol.com/jibaro6543/HIYA.gif

Nice to see another newbie :) Hope you enjoy your time on the boards, remember to check out the gallery - there are some wonderfully inspiring people on there!
I wish you all the very best on your weight loss journey :)
Emma xx

**Nikki**
Wed, Mar-16-05, 02:44
:) :) I love your little Froggy, so cute.

jadefox26
Wed, Mar-16-05, 02:45
Stop by my journal sometime to say hello :) I like meeting new people! Looks like your numbers are already coming down - congratulations!!
Emma xx

Sweetcake
Sat, Mar-19-05, 11:49
Love your Avatar.. Welcome to the forum.... I suggest that you start a weight loss personal journal here. It really does help a lot!! You can find out how to start one by following this link...

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=187389

Congrats on all the weight you have lost already... keep up the good work!

Cara73
Sat, Mar-19-05, 11:50
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I'm sure you'll find this site very informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)