PDA

View Full Version : Upset in Brooklyn

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bethrhu
Tue, Mar-15-05, 19:12
I started Atkins 15 days ago. Nausea and headaches the first few days, but since then fine!

I got on the scale expecting to lose the 2-6 lbs that the Atkins website says women lose during Induction, and guess what! I lost absolutely nothing!

Am I doing anything wrong?

BabyPhat
Tue, Mar-15-05, 19:53
I am not an atkins expert, but it could have something to do with your starting weight, or your menu. You might want to post this question over on the Atkins board.. I am sure some of the more "seasoned" Atkin's users will be able to help you.

Good luck

drina39
Tue, Mar-15-05, 21:49
Its hard to help without seeing your menu...if you could post it, it would really help. :)

Sweetcake
Sat, Mar-19-05, 11:57
Post a few menus here and also try plugging in everything you eat into fitday.com.. since you do not have that much weight to lose you may have to watch your calorie counts very carefully as well as the carb counts... It took me quite a while to lose the last 10 pounds...

Welcome to the forum.... I also suggest that you start a weight loss personal journal here. It really does help a lot!! You can find out how to start one by following this link...

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=187389

Cara73
Sat, Mar-19-05, 11:58
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

And make sure and drink plenty of water!!! That's a big key!

I'm sure you'll find this site very informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)